[Trimaris] Re: SC - Highnesses, Lownesses, and Period Cooking.

Christi Rigby christirigby at pcisys.net
Wed Mar 1 14:25:33 PST 2000

Dulcia MacPherson, OL
Barony of Wyvernwood, Trimaris
wrote:
(alot of wonderful sentiment and staments snipped)

Once again, I apologize to you, and to anyone else who felt that they were
insulted.  I assure you that no real ill will was ever intended by anyone in
Trimaris - we, of the SCA, are emotional people and sometimes our emotions
rule our heads.  I cannot help but believe that all of this rediculousness
was but the result of a lot of people reacting emotionally to what they
percieved as an important issue.  Please do not allow this interaction to
provide your only opinion of Trimaris and its people.

I think you have written a wonderfully thought out missive and I appreciate
it.  All I have to say is that I am sorry that people in your Kingdom have
driven you to a point where you feel you must apologize for them, instead of
them stepping forth and doing it themselves.  As such, I hold you in the
highest respect.

Murkial