SC - Re: (Gunthar's Challenge)

Christi Rigby christirigby at pcisys.net
Wed Mar 1 15:14:10 PST 2000

Gunthar,

I can even send you the recipes that I shared with the gentle from Trimaris
and they are all from Original Mediterranean Cuisine, a Christmas gift from
Mistress Elaina.  Plus I have 2000 eggs, The Sensible Cook (Dutch food
ways), Plain Delyt and my pamphlets from the Cooking Symposium unpacked.
The rest of my books are all packed until we move again.

Murkial