SC - Gunthar's Challenge

william wheeler wuffa at inetarena.com
Wed Mar 1 18:55:57 PST 2000

RE I've recieved word from one member of the list who will be there to
assist.
If there aren't many who plan on attending we can discuss easy recipes
that
can be prepared in a camp and myself, my Household and anyone who wishes

to assist will "take the field" against period food prejudices.

I could do this myself but I thought the list could come up with some
good
things and I'm usually very busy at Wars.

Yers.

Gunthar

I am the person who sent a mesg to the Most Noble Count Gunthar
I will be very happy to help in anyway with the Gunthar's Challenge
william of the dells O.L.