SC - Re: Alcohol in food (RANT)

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Wed Mar 1 22:27:24 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/1/2000 10:58:58 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
RichSCA at aol.com writes:

<<   Personally, I like it when it is announced that alcohol was used in
 cooking a particular dish, >>

I have no problem with this.  It only makes sense.
As to the currently popular belief that an alcoholic is "allergic" to
alcohol, it is probably about as physiologically correct as any of the other
theories promoted in the past.  Who knows what makes drunks drink?  However,
it does not hold in my case. Through years of dealing with the psychological
reasons for my addiction, I no longer have an active craving.  That's MY
experience, and that is all I am qualified to share.

Pat DuBose Griffin
Mordonna22 at aol.com