SC - Perspectives on Recipe Adaptation (was: ALCOHOL IN FOOD)

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Mar 2 05:39:19 PST 2000

Please stay. If everyone believed the same things it would be a truly drab
world. Remember that the written word sometimes isn't adequate to express the
feelings of the person writing, even WITH emotives. :-)

I too come from a long line of alcoholics, (and moonshiners too as Mordonna
will readily testify) and yes, I do occasionally drink, but seldom enough to
be thought of as a drinker. While I have no religous prohibition on alcohol
that I recognize,  I can certainly respect yours. I'll watch out for your
problem if you make sure no seafood gets into my food Okay? :-)

Corwyn