SC - Spice request

grizly at mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 2 09:11:18 PST 2000

I use the pepperer's guild.  They have a website that I cannot search for right now at work.  If you want some immediately, I have a stash of a few pounds in my freezer right now of which I'd be willing to part with a porion.  for cost and shipping.  Email me privately at  grizly at mindspring.com.  (Found a stash at a good price and bought a BUNCH to hang on to).

niccolo difrancesco

sca-cooks at ansteorra.org wrote:
> 	/UlfR wrote:	I am looking for a source of long pepper in Europe (or one that will
	ship to Sweden). Anyone knows of one?

Saluti /UlfR

I have a very good spice shop where I can get you (and anyone else in the
EU) long pepper, grains of paradise, malabathron leaves, some excellent mace
blades and lots of other wonderful spices. It's not cheap, but considering
the quality, it's more than worth it. Email me and we'll talk.

Al Servizio Vostro, e del Sogno
Lucretzia

Lady Lucrezia-Isabella di Freccia   |  mka Tina Nevin
Thamesreach Shire, The Isles, Drachenwald | London, UK
thorngrove at geocities.com | http://www.geocities.com/~thorngrove
"There is no doubt that great leaders prefer hard drinkers to good
versifiers" - Aretino, 1536