SC - Money uses

Wajdi a14h at zebra.net
Thu Mar 2 14:50:24 PST 2000

If what you were serving at High Table were non-perishable, you would have an
argument.  However, the items being served cannot be put away at the end of the
meal, and served again at a later function.  They have been expended by
individuals.  It isn't what me, or you, may think of this; its what the IRS
accountants and lawyers think of this.  As for the subtlety, if the ingredients
may be drawn from the same supplies being used to produce the rest of the meal,
then by all means, expend the effort and make something special.  But, if
purchases have to be made solely to produce the subtlety, then I think we run
into problems.  If however, non-SCA funds are used to purchase those supplies,
nobody can say anything.

wajdi

wajdi