SC - Religious dietary restrictions

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Mar 3 00:07:45 PST 2000

baronsig at peganet.com writes:

<<    If you want to be Vegan, fine, >>

Agreed. The scream of a carrot being pulled from the earth s no less painful
than that of a cow being led to slaughter, IMO.

And think of all those embryos that don't even have a chance in the scrambled
egg pan. Which brings up an interesting observation...why are some people
more prone to finding the eating of brains or kidneys disgusting yet those
same people think nothing of eating a fertilized egg..you know egg cell and
rooster sper....you understand? I'm sure.

Intolerant of others dietary habits? Not I. I am amused.

Ras