SC - Cooking Challenge

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Mar 4 08:51:56 PST 2000

campcook at uswestmail.net writes:

<<  I don't disagree with
 the need for using original sources and recreating recipes, but
 for any of us to look down their nose at someone who doesn't
 measure up to our expectation, can do more damage than we may
 ever know.  Wham!  One more potential cook lost due to feelings
 of not being able to measure up.   >>

Agreed but in regard to the Trimarian/cooks bastille, I would assume that the
champions on the field would be the best that can be found, not beginning
cooks. You send your best fighters to the field for a crucial battle not
recruits.

Ras