SC - RE: Abalone

william wheeler wuffa at inetarena.com
Sun Mar 5 15:25:37 PST 2000

Ras , not to say that I am right and you are not BUT you can get fresh
abalone shiped to you anywhere from :

1-888-ABALONE (US Abalone at abmail at usabalone.com )
and
and for live Abalone The Abalone Farm P.O. box 136 Cayucos Ca 93430
(877.367.2271)for Live Abalone shiped anywhere.

and then the inports for  live, fresh frozen, canned and vacuum
packed.http://www.doverabalone.com/

and We supply Live Abalone, Dried Abalone, Canned Abalone, Frozen
Abalone; from Australia
       to any airport in the World. at
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~interon/