SC - Starter Recipes

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sun Mar 5 20:15:20 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/5/2000 4:44:48 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
morgan_irae at hotmail.com writes:

<<
 As to types of foods I'm used to cooking, I mostly work with meats and
 pastas now (as I said, I am truly a novice cook).  I am also best at cooking
 food by means of baking (this includes meats).

 Meanwhile, if you know the names of any particular books or have any good
 recipes, pass them along please. >>

Look at any recipe for "macrows" or "Lozenges" for medieval pasta recipes.

Check out the online copy of the Miscellany, too.  The book is available at a
reasonable price, along with a collection of original or translated recipes.
<A HREF="http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/cariadoc/miscellany.html">Cariadoc's
Miscellany</A>

Master Huen's site is also good <A
HREF="http://www.godecookery.com/godeboke/godeboke.htm">A Boke of Gode Cookery
</A>

Cindy Renfrew's book Take a Thousand Eggs, or More" is another good resource
for a beginner.

Mordonna the Cook,
SunDragon's Western Reaches
Atenveldt