SC - Starter Recipes

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Mar 6 07:57:31 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/6/00 10:36:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mermayde at juno.com writes:

<< Sarah Moulton's shows (Cooking Live and
 Cooking Prime-time) are better at covering the bases, >>

She does do some practical things and offers advice which is timely on
procedures, etc., but she also throws out 'facts' about medieval cookery that
are blatantly false. I have also caught her occasionally making unfactual
statements about other historical cookery not associated with the middle
ages. She may be able to teach cooking but she certainly is not very good
with her facts, IMO.

The best cooking shows are The Frugal Gourmet and the early episodes of
Graham Kerr, IMO. I do watch Emirell though. He reminds me of myself in many
ways.:-)

Ras