SC - Cordial's in History

James F. Johnson seumas at mind.net
Tue Mar 7 16:29:40 PST 2000

WyteRayven at aol.com wrote:

> I haven't had much luck in finding documentation for cordials. Can anyone recomend some good sources for documentation and recipes, preferably refererences that would be reasonably easy to get a hold of?

I might suggest also joining the Hist-Brewing list. The subscription
info:

the words "subscribe hist-brewing" To contact a human about problems,
send mail to
owner-hist-brewing at pbm.com

==

And you might want to consider checking the BEVERAGES section of
Stephan's Florilegium (http://www.florilegium.org/)

bev-distilled-msg	12/13/99	Medieval distilled beverages. Distilling.
cordials-msg		9/9/99		Period cordials and liqueurs. SCA creations.

(sorry, couldn't resist beating Stephan to the punch...:) )

Seumas