SC - Fw: Origin of Ravioli

Rachel Holliday rachel at witchwood.prestel.co.uk
Wed Mar 8 10:12:23 PST 2000

I received this request today, would anyone know anything about the origins
of Ravioli?  I'll collect together any replies and send them on in one
batch.
Thanks
Rachel
http://www.homeusers.prestel.co.uk/witchwood/
ICQ: 64354245

I'm Nicolas Matheï from Belgium and I am looking for historical information
about Ravioli (Where it came from,  when it was introduced in Italy,... )
In my 'quest' I stumbled on your homepage and since you have gathered
historical receipts I wandered if you have any idea where I could find this
kind of information (preferably on the internet)?