SC - Calling Puck..........

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Wed Mar 8 11:34:45 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/8/00 1:08:56 AM Eastern Standard Time, rkappler at home.com
writes:

<<
 Lady Diana, our server had a wee bit o' difficulty and your missive came
 through as a blank e-mail.  Could you please resend?

 regards, Puck

    Computers, gotta love 'em............. ;-) It happened to still be in my
backlog, so here it is! And I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's work this

                Diana

In a message dated 3/3/00 10:15:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,