SC - Wierd vs. tasty tidbit

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Mar 9 00:33:28 PST 2000

Seumas asked:
> Stefan li Rous wrote:
> > I've seen the word before and may have seen it in the grocery. So, what
> > is "gifilte" fish? Is this a way of perserving/pickling fish?
>
> You mean....there's not a file in the Florilegium? :)

I know there's not a file for this. There may be something in the fish-msg
file, but I don't think so. Had this been discussed much before I would
probably not have to ask what it was, as to file something properly I
have to know what it is. However, it is possible I've just forgotten.
I think I did find looking through the Florilegium that I once asked
the same question, a year or so apart.

However, if you all talk enough about it, and it is period, then a
file might get created. ;-)

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net