SC - Fees in General

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at austin.rr.com
Thu Mar 9 16:22:34 PST 2000

I agree wholeheartedly. I am not suggesting price gouging. But making maybe
$500 dollars profit from the entire event.  In Ansteorra we have reasonably
priced events (maybe $12 site AND feast).  Some events that make an
extraordinary amount of money (due to unexpected volume of people on site)
the group  will decide to donate part of the profits to the kingdom , an
office  or for an expensive project or piece of equipment.
It doesn't all go into the treasury of the group.

Meadhbh
(who is just happy when her feasts break even).