SC - Zesting lemons (was "My experiment")

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Thu Mar 9 21:58:45 PST 2000

On Thu, 9 Mar 2000, Maggie MacDonald wrote:

> Lemon zesters are a remarkable disciplinary tool when talking to young men
> who come flirting after your teen daughter. But, that is a story for
> another day.

I would suggest that purchasing one of the special "egg decapitation"
tools might have at least the same effect. A flat "washer" with a hole
app. 1.5" in diameter, and two scissor like things which, when operated
inserts a row of teeth into the eggshell. I am sure you can figure out
how to make it's, ahm, other potential uses clear to him while chatting
normally.

/UlfR
 who at one time knew a girl who used to keep one on the living room
table, just so she could say "oh, is it here, it's supposed to be in the
bedroom" when people noticed it

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
There's nothing wrong with Microsoft that taking a machine-gun to their
entire Marketing and Advertising department wouldn't cure.