SC - Speaking of Birthdays

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Mar 10 03:44:22 PST 2000

Par Leijonhufvud wrote:

> > Boy, you're OLD!!!
> >
> > I'm hovering somewhere around 12, and I can't understand why my hair is
> > going grey. Must be the wife and kid...
>
> You are really acting childish in that case, I had you pegged at 6 or
> 7...
>
> /UlfR
>  who's hair is still non-grey, but STR a number mentioned for Master A.
> that was less than his own

Certain forged documents exist that are attempting to perpetuate the
vile canard (and what kinda duck dish is _that_?) that I am pushing 39,
but I assure you that that is untrue. In fact, I'll go further. Liar,
liar, pants on fire!

As for the impression that I'm 6 or 7, I should just say you're as young
as you feel, and I'm a _well-preserved_ 12.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com