SC - Feast Fees in Ansteorra

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Fri Mar 10 07:01:44 PST 2000

A factor to watch here in Atlantia is the people that apparently believe that
if it's in the refrigerator it's up for grabs. Several times at Feasts that
I've helped at or others here in the Barony we've had items come up missing
the morning we start cooking. Seems somebody wanted eggs or some other
foodstuffs that were meant for feast. We're talking about getting locks for
the walk-ins. Shame we have to, but there it is... <sigh>

Corwyn