SC - More Grist for the Mill

RichSCA at aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Sun Mar 12 19:52:29 PST 2000

Interesting reason not to deviate from your posted listing.  I guess you
could make an announcement just before the dish is brought out that you made
a change.

And speaking of Meridies and Announcing foods.  I had become very used to the
Hall Stewart announcing the dishes as they were brought out.  And in flourish
- - mentioning a few ingredients.  As I have travelled I have found that other
places do not do this.  I asked in one Kingdom about this and was told that
"no one would shut up for this to be accomplished".   hmmmmmmm ......  I
kinda like the announcements.

Rayne
Meridies

In a message dated 3/12/00 9:44:02 PM Central Standard Time,