SC - Cooking Recipe

marcharit at juno.com marcharit at juno.com
Mon Mar 13 16:53:04 PST 2000

Greetings one and all. I am looking for two distinct recipes the first is
a Hoagie made in a pan not like today's version.
the second is a tomatoe sauce for salisbury steak or pot roast some have
calleed  this  a red sauce i am not sure if they are one in the same or
tow diffrent recipes please respond in private to Marcharit at juno.com
thanks alot for the help

Lady Margureite Gisela Mont Du Chat
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would
be a merrier
world. But sad or merry, I must leave it now. Farewell
J.R.R. Tolkein.