SC - veggie scotch eggs

RichSCA at aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 07:40:24 PST 2000

In my humble opinion there are just some things that GOT to be left "as is".
I love to cook (period or not).  Hubby and I seldom eat out (maybe about
twice a month) and we try to have "experiment night" 3 nights week.  I
collect cookbooks (currently have a collection of 300 plus), especially
cookbooks from between 1845 and 1945.   I pick something I have never made
before to try.  We rate them:  (1) would eat every night (2) would eat once a
week   (3) would eat once in a while (4) Never cook this mess again!

Only one thing every made Number 4 - it was Onion Rings in the Oven.  We
decided that somethings just HAVE to be dripping in grease.   Substitutions
and adaptations just do not work.

Rayne

In a message dated 3/13/00 9:05:14 PM Central Standard Time, LrdRas at aol.com