SC - Site Tokens (was Feast Fees in Ansteorra)

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 07:48:28 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/14/2000 10:07:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
acrouss at gte.net writes:

> Its a very easy thing to sneak into most events, and if the bounders are
 > determined,

Sneak?? Sneak?? The "bounders" around here STRUT onsite and set up. I've had
to remind two members of my personal court when I was Baron to pay their site
fees. One of them I had to remind every event, which was particularly
embarrassing.

Fortunately, most of our events are still small enough to be able to tell if
there's somebody extra. I guess especially if their a notable <blush>.

Corwyn