SC - Available venison

grizly at mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 14 13:57:18 PST 2000

Did she leave contact information?  like an email address and/or phone number?  I am in the area and terribly interested in venison!

niccolo difrancesco

sca-cooks at ansteorra.org wrote:
> Hello fellow cooks,

I wanted to pass this along to all of you - hope it comes in handy.

Master Huen

"Merry meet!

I saw your wonderful Good Cookery website, and I've been using the
information you provided on your pages about deer venison (with proper
citing, of course). Thank you for this resource!

My husband and I are in the process of starting a fallow deer farm in
Georgia, and we were wondering if you might know any organizations that
would be interested in purchasing domestic venison for re-creationist
events?

Any leads you can give us would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Marna Martin
Riverchase Farms
Athens, GA
'Knowledge is of two kinds; we know a subject ourselves, or we know
where we can find information upon it.' -- Dr. Samuel Johnson, Boswell's
Life of Johnson, April 15, 1775"
____

A Boke of Gode Cookery
http://www.godecookery.com