SC - Reuses for leftover hamburger

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Mar 14 21:17:43 PST 2000

I apologize, Mistress Huette, if I have offended. I was merely
speculating on the possible religious significance of The Lutheran
Binder, with no value judgement of the Lutheran faith intended.

Now, about those wet noodles...

I have heard it said that fleshly mortification is good for the soul.
Ooooh, baby...

Adamantius the Probably Heretical Catholic

Huette von Ahrens wrote:

> For that Adamantius I sentence you to 200 lashes with
> period wet noodles, preferably those used for
> cuskynoles.
>
> Huette the Extremely Lutheran
>
> --- Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com> wrote:
> > Hello there,
> >
> > I was wondering if someone could help me...
> >
> > I'm desperately trying to document the use of canned
> > cream of mushroom
> > soup in period, and I've heard that it formed a
> > significant portion of
> > the daily diet of Martin Luther. Can anybody point
> > me towards the right
> > sources for this??? I have this A&S entry I'm
> > planning...
> >
> > All right, I thought I could get through the whole
> > thing with a straight
> > face. Sorry!
> >
> > Adamantius (having one of his spells again)
> >
> > [P.S.: For the life of me I couldn't figure out what
> > people meant by The
> > Lutheran Binder, but you know, I read an article
> > several years ago in, I
> > believe, the Journal of the AMA, which used
> > physiognomy studies to
> > determine, from portraits, that Martin Luther
> > appeared to be perennially
> > constipated. I kid you not. I can picture the shade
> > of somebody like
> > Pope Gregory the Ninth kicking himself and wishing
> > he'd invented Ex-Lax
> > before things got out of hand... .]

- --
Phil & Susan Troy