SC - Competition entry

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Wed Mar 15 11:12:52 PST 2000

Hi Rayne,
I always try to enter something in A&S competitions.  Not because I might win
something but because I love A&S displays.  I love to see what different
kinds of work people are doing.
Phillipa

<< After that I decided that my belt is yellow (I am a protege) and thus give
 service.  I love to paint scrolls and have been told that I should entry
 something in A&S.  I tell everyone I paint scrolls as a SERVICE to my
 kingdom.  I also teach dance and other middle eastern classes, but these,
 too, are to SERVE my kingdom and the SCA.

 Rayne  >>