SC - Sca-cooks Pennsic Dinner

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Mar 15 19:33:44 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/15/00 9:14:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,
phlip at morganco.net writes:

<< Remember that, Ras, Allison,
 Alys?

 Phlip >>

Yes. I think Alys quickly scheduled an A&S tent for rather late in the
evening, I was put in charge of lighting, and Cariadoc did a superb job
answering questions. Others were also involved but the details escape me.
Anyway, the person 'in charge' would basically be responsible for scheduling
the tent time with Alys. It would then get published in the Pennsic booklet.
Other than that  people just  show up with a dish to pass and/or an appetite.
:-)

Ras
who will miss the Gathering a lot:-(