SC - RE: SC Competition Entry

Debra Hense nickiandme at worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 15 18:45:45 PST 2000

Thank you for your remarks one and all.  I will know better how to respond
to this particular judge (who is not a laurel).  I was just floored with the
comment is all, and it took me a bit over a year to think calmly about how
to write my question and remarks without flaming the judge.

I learn - abet slowly at times, but I'm learning how to hold my comments
until I can talk/write about it without a lot of feelings getting in the
way.  Now, If I can just learn to think before I start speaking....

I haven't run across any medieval medicinal recipes for foot in mouth
disease yet... has anyone else?

Kateryn - who too frequently speaks before she thinks and it comes out all
wrong.