SC - Sca-cooks Estrella Dinner

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Wed Mar 15 20:07:00 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/15/2000 7:14:25 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
phlip at morganco.net writes:

<<
 Actually, unless we get some responses as to when we'd like it held, there's
 no point in trying to schedule a time.  >>

Not wanting a repeat of the last three years of non-events, I am currently in
negotiations with the Estrella XVII A&S autocrat to have the A&S tent for
next year's Cook's Party and Pot Luck.  I have asked (tentavely) for either
Friday night, or Saturday afternoon late before court.  Any comments, (pro or
con) form those who might attend would be appreciated.  If I get the time and
date set, and it is in a :public" forum, then even if my camp isn't where it
is supposed to be and even if I can't show up until the last minute (or not
at all, as nearly happened this year), then everyone else can still
participate.

Mordonna the Cook,
SunDragon's Western Reaches
Atenveldt