SC - Lady Seaton's Project

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Mar 15 21:07:49 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/15/00 9:03:51 PM Eastern Standard Time, lcm at efn.org
writes:

<< I think you have perhaps overinterpreted His Grace's comment
 here,  >>

I think many have misinterpreted Lady Seaton's project. The project is
entirely personal and has nothing to do with feasts at all. She and a few of
her friends have some severe medical problems and she is trying to devise a
means whereby they might enjoy together the 'spirit' of the feast. At no time
did she or I mention that her project was destined for the feast hall. That
is an assumption that many here have taken but it is entirely inaccurate.

Ras