SC - King Henry VIII eating practices

RichSCA at aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Thu Mar 16 07:56:13 PST 2000

Oh, please don't be diss'in COC...   :-)  (I know you aren't)

But Really (and honestly) one of main mundane reasons I go to Pennsic each
year is the CORN!!!  I bring two coolers filled to the War.  During the
course of the War they become empty, BUT before I drive off south for the
house I stop by the nearest corn stand and fill them both up.  I put up corn
the day after I get home and have enough creamed corn and COC to last until
the next Pennsic.

Rayne
And each year the Husband hears.... "but we HAVE to go to Pennsic this year,
I'm almost out of corn!!"

In a message dated 3/16/00 9:35:57 AM Central Standard Time, troy at asan.com