SC - OT - For Our Inverted Friends in Lochac

Liam Fisher macdairi at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 16 09:46:14 PST 2000

> >I have to go load a UPS in my UTE's carry tray and then, Bob's your
>Uncle,
> >
> >I'm off on the road for the day...
>
>Here in NYC, a ute is someone under the age of 18........
>
>(youth:ute)

I manged to shake most of my original "Pennsylvania Coal Cracker" accent,
but at times parts of it slip in and I sound brooklynish
(Like when I'm angry).  But the local accent there sounds like a sped up
version of NYC.

Yeah and yoots are the teenagers, curtain climbers or anklebiters are the
wee ones

Cadoc
(who's given up the weight tag file for the rest of the day)