SC - OOP-New Orleans

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Fri Mar 17 06:37:30 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/17/00 7:15:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
margali at 99main.com writes:

<<
 It turns out that my lord and I are going to be in La. for memorial day
 weekend-his sister is getting married [again]

 Anybody on the list from thereabouts?
 margali
 [not sure if it is New Orleans, Lafayette or Baton Rouge...but we plan
 on spending sunday in N.O. eating...]

    Well, shoot! There's a bunch of us from Meridies here, though I'm not
sure any of us are from that area. But finding Meridians home that weekend
may be a bit difficult, as it is the permanent date for our Kingdom's A&S
competition......... :-( Now if you wanted to swing a wee bit north into
Alabama to the A&S site, we'd be delighted to meet you! (G)

                Ldy Diana