SC - OT - A question of Peers

margali margali at 99main.com
Fri Mar 17 15:07:29 PST 2000

Not being a peer, I do have an opinion about mine[if ever, etc!]

I would like to have a vigil, but I guess sort of reversed-It would have
to be at a camping event, and I would have a small gettogether in the
evening after court, and as i do both sewing and cooking, it would be
sort of an A&S display sort of thing of handwork and foods so that the
others could see my work before the elevation and a small reception
after the elevation. I guess the early part of the vigil could be
between site opening and court, and then the reception after the feast.

I thought about having the display during the day because on EK list a
number of times peering was discussed and many peers made the comment
that they didnt vote because they had no idea about the person in
question. This way, they would at least get the chance to scope out the
new peer before court.
margali