SC - Apology

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Fri Mar 17 17:59:30 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/17/2000 12:10:35 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
troy at asan.com writes:

<<
 I realize I probably lost, and then displayed, my temper a little too
 easily in connection with the well-meaning people who posted to explain
 to me some of the practices on Baptist churches. It did seem to me to be
 a repetitive duplication of effort, but that was no excuse for me to
 become upset.

I'm sorry I began it.  I did mean to add that in the congregations I grew up
in and visited in my youth. we always used unleavened wafers.  It was later
in life, as a Lutheran, that I first saw leavened bread as part of the
Eucharist.  Experiences vary.
 My split with the Lutheran Church, BTW, came when a pastor explained that it
was Lutheran Doctrine that if my very ill, three day old infant should die
before being baptized, she would not be eligible for heaven.  I cannot
believe in a Supreme Being who is such a T crosser and I dotter that He, She,
or It would allow an innocent babe to suffer for eternity for the omission of
her parents.

Mordonna the Cook,
SunDragon's Western Reaches
Atenveldt