SC - Saxon Violets Again!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sat Mar 18 08:22:28 PST 2000

I do believe that the size of the lemon can have an impact on taste...I got hold
of some extra-large lemons when making lemon curd one time.  Turned out to be
one of the tartest batches I've ever made.  I wound up having to add extra
sugar.  So, yes, it could account for your dish not setting up properly!

Kiri