SC - Lady Seaton's Project

allilyn at juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Sun Mar 19 21:10:07 PST 2000

You are very quick to be critical, Ras.  In another post, I suggest that
Phillipa and I work together.  She is working on her allergies.  There
are others.  I've already done work on vegetarian adaptations.  All the
work people have done can be usefully combined, with every person
receiving the credit for their work.  I'm not trying to take over
Phillipa's work or present it as my own!  There's enough interest to make
it all worth while.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com