SC - Restrictive Feasts: Was: pewter casting & multiple feasts

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Mon Mar 20 07:45:44 PST 2000

greetings from Anne-Marie

I've been told by my baronial exchequer that we cant use public funds for
private events, ie we cant use baronial funds to produce a feast for the
king and queen that isnt open to whoever buys tickets.

now, if I wanted to do it privately, that would be my own business (which I
belive is the case with queens teas, closed door catered affairs, etc :)).

it always amuses me that for all our protestations of being medieval,
there's still a very LARGE underlying principal of good ol' american "they'
aint no better 'n' me" :)

- --AM