SC - Milham's Platina

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Mon Mar 20 15:53:26 PST 2000

there are two Milham Platinas.  The original is a hardbound book with
facing pages where left is Latin and right is her English translation.
Then Pegasus Press put out an edition of the translation without including
the original Latin.  I have not read through the whole paperback, but in
talking with Dr. Milham in January her perception was certainly that it
contained the entire translated text.  She was quite disturbed that the
Pegasus trade paper edition was marked "abridged" because she felt people
would think it did not contain the whole text, and it does.  What is
missing is the Latin text.

elaina