SC - A question on Cookbook and Projects

allilyn at juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Mon Mar 20 21:26:14 PST 2000

I have some recipes and adaptations, delivered with a Pennsic class, and
would be glad to contribute them to somebody who wants to do a whole
book.  There is a book on the history of vegetarianism in period, _The
Heretic's Feast_, by Colin Spencer, University Press of New England,
Hanover & London, 1993.  I bought it last summer but have only skimmed
it.  Probably should be read by anyone doing the book you suggest., which
probably should be done by a Vegetarian, too.

There's a lot of info in the Florilegium, and lots of recipes in
Cariadoc's Miscelleny.

The problem would be the copywrites, unless you only did redactions.
That was one of the problems I ran into, which kept the article/class
from becoming a book.  I didn't want to do it without the originals.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com