SC - new book

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Mar 23 06:28:48 PST 2000

These are excellent...and a good value.  However, being an older person who now
has to wear reading glasses, I find it very difficult to decipher some of the
material in the copy I have of this.  Many of the books included, especially in
Volume I, can now be purchased individually, though at a greater cost.

"Curye on Inglysche" contains several period manuscripts including "Forme of
Curye".  "Le Menagier de Paris" is now available in an edition by Constance
Hieatt (?sp).  And finally, you can get Digby in either a softbound edition from
Falconwood Press or the wonderful hardbound edition which is now available from
Poison Pen Press.  The only one I haven't been able to replace is the Baghdad
Cookery Book and I understand that may be available soon, as well.

Kiri