SC - don't cringe too bad....

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Mar 23 14:27:04 PST 2000

> Oh I don't know. If I was doing something blatantly wrong and doing it
> in a public fashion, I think I'd want to know.
>
> Micaylah

I honestly doubt they care. Unless it is a dedicated cooking class or something

they are just doing something fun. Like doing an "Old West" theme with Chili,
hot dogs, and salad. They know that it is probably wrong but it's the fun
aspect
that appeals to them.

If they were going for accuracy they would have served turkey legs, stew and
fried blueberry pies.

I think even a well reasoned, informative and polite letter would be met with
a polite response that they were just doing a fun thing.

Let sleeping yokels lie.

Yers,

Gunthar