SC - don't cringe too bad....

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Mar 25 10:43:25 PST 2000

What other kind of cornmeal _is_ there? (besides the weird blue stuff you
sometimes see in cornchips).
As far as this Yankee/Westerner is concerned, cornbread isn't palatable w/out at
least a *touch* of sugar in it! (yeah, yeah, I know....our Baroness, who
originally hails from Calontir insists that cornbread w/sugar is just cake by
another name <grin>).
- --Maire