SC - Re: needing help

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Sun Mar 26 17:27:44 PST 2000

    Hello one and all

    I am at a loss and need some quick intervention.  I  am looking for an
"almond jello" recipe.  About a year or so ago I was fiddling around with
something for an A&S subtelty entry, and  the written down recipe  went
somewhere.   I can't even find the medieval source.  I know we have talked
about isenglass on this list before.    can anyone help??  One modern recipe
I had  (which is also  lost) was almond islands floating in a mandrin orange
sauce. (supposedly chinese).  Time is of the essence  -- I want to make egg
subtlties for Crown Feast on April 8th.

Thankyousoverymuch!!

Caointiarn