SC - Re: needing help

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Sun Mar 26 17:42:43 PST 2000

My Lady Caointiarn,

My wife (Meliora de Curci) had done an extensive investigation for
this a couple of years ago and posted the results to the list.

The recipe as far as I am aware (although I am probably wrong...being
Male and Married, I usually am...) was published in a book called
Banquetting Stuff.  The best place to get Isinglass is at good Home
Brewing shops.  It is not cheap...  Although, I do have a friend who
owns a Home Brew shop who gets in for me in bulk on the cheap...
Anyway....

She is not currently at work (she does University studies on Monday)
and I will make sure she sees this email when I get home tonight.

Regards,

Drake Morgan,
Lochac.