SC - don't cringe too bad....

Michael Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Mon Mar 27 09:19:05 PST 2000

Could be that the Boston Markets in the area discussed were closed because
of market share or they privately owned. The Golden Arches like to have
control of the franchises and who runs them. Let us hope that Boston Markets
don't start offering Happy meals and it to becomes a glorified toy store.

Thorbjorn
ex-Mcdonalds employee.