SC - don't cringe too bad....

Michael Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Mon Mar 27 09:25:57 PST 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: <LrdRas at aol.com>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2000 9:31 PM
Subject: Re: SC - don't cringe too bad....

> In a message dated 3/26/00 9:25:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> lalliepop at netzero.net writes:
>
> <<  McDonalds bought out Boston Market. >>
>
> This explains the substandard food then....<sigh> And I suppose the
workers
> are all underage, minimum wage, minimum hours, no benefits people?
As an ex-employee of McDonalds I can assure that the Children working there
are at least 16 and while they are min. Wage workers, working 20-35 hours
w/o benefits there are several very good kids that take jobs in this sector.
They just don't tip the scales for the C**p workers that are hired, by
stupid Managers who don't know a thing about hiring.

Thorbjorn
10 year employee of McDonalds and trainer of many sub-standard individuals.