SC - Feeding Fighters

RichSCA at aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Tue Mar 28 08:36:50 PST 2000

You mention "carting Lunch"... just for my information when do your lists
usually start?  In Meridies, most lists start armor inspection at 8:00-9:00
(or so) with the list starting at 10:00 to be completed by lunchtime.  And
also (gosh, I'm nosy this morning) what do you mean by "day-board"?  Most
places I've been have breakfast (close kitchen), then lunch (close kitchen
and/or feasthall) then feast.  Is a"day-board" when food is set out all day?

Rayne

In a message dated 3/28/00 10:27:02 AM Central Standard Time, LrdRas at aol.com