SC - Feeding Fighters

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 28 12:58:02 PST 2000

Thorbjorn, probably one of the reasons that they don't have a lunch table at the list in Calontir (aside from the fact that nobody has probably asked for one) is that the waterbearers usually have so many munchies for the fighters that nobody thought it was necessary to have a separate spread.

Also, at a number of the events I have attended in Calontir, some group is selling lunch as a fundraiser, and I don't think they would be willing to offer it for free to any subgroup.  And I have seen people go around with a tray to those who cannot make it to the sale site so that they can make purchases.

                           ---= Morgan